REQUIREMENTS OF THE CUSTOMER :
• Full control system and SCADA station for the water treatment plant
• Power and automation system for all the facility
CHALLENGES / VISIONS / NEEDS
• Supply and setup of instruments, calibration, scaling and commissioning on site.
• Calibration, commissioning of sophisticated ow control valves (FCV) and motorized ball valves (MBV), calibration of analog input set point and analog output feedback to PLC.
• Control of working hours of Main generators in Duty / Standby mode
• Analysis of PH, conductivity and Turbidity readings at each process stage to define the efficiency of the system.
• Supply and commissioning of PFC power factor correction cabinet with 3 steps.
• Supply and commissioning of VFD found at sea cabinet for Raw Water Pump RWP to control the main water ow supplied to the system , including pump motor overheat protection .
• Providing support to mechanical team in eliminating leakage in some critical locations.
• Adjustment of all oat switches to control the min/max level in each tank.
IMPLEMENTATION BY THE SOLUTION PARTNER :
• Deliver a full control , power and automation system for all the facility
• implementing control functions and suggesting operation philosophy
• Continuous Support and availability , guaranteed know-how to be provided by the SP
• Product Quality, full integration, easy to configure.
BENEFITS FOR THE CUSTOMER :
• Siemens automation system used was based on Simatic S7-1500 and TIA (Totally Integrated Automation)
• Individual controllers were used, where all the system was controlled using one main PLC.
• Easy operation/maintenance
• System is fully automated and doesn’t require any personal intervention
• Maintenance cost is reduced by using highest product quality , fault detection and event logging that allows to trace problems causes.
For any inquiry or support, please contact us at email@example.com