GASCO Day Tank Controller
GASCO project supplies a Day Tank Controller that provides automatic hands-free fuel level monitoring and maintenance.
- Select, supply the control panel and its components based on the required sequence of operation.
- Supervise the installation, test, commission and handover.
- As fuel is consumed by the running generator, or the day tank fuel drops below 50%, the day tank controller generates a fill start signal to command the fill pump to start.
- The tank begins to fill. As the day tank’s fuel level reaches 90%, the fill start signal is terminated and the fill pump stops.
- Remote monitoring, all operating conditions are available to the customer
- Analyze & Monitor fuel levels
- Better Management of time and money
The implementation of this project provides a panel with a PLC, contactor, and HMI to monitor fuel levels and provide indicators and alarms at certain levels.